Paula Deen's 5-minute Fudge Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 20-30
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar (that's one and two-thirds)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in chocolate chips; cook until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, vanilla and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into a 8-inch pan, ensure you butter the pan or use non-stick foil/paper to line it.
- Once cool, cut into squares.
Review of recipe/author
"Paula Deen is a wonderful cook. She makes down home comfort food. Everything she makes is mouth watering. This fudge is very good and easy to make!"
Original Source: Facebook Posting